Friday, September 12, 2014

32 weeks

Dear Miss Scarlett,

Yay! We are back on the weekly letter train! I romise, I will try to be better. SOmetimes, being the Mommy of you awesome girlies just gets the best of me!

So what happened this week?

Well, Saturday was game day! The last ND-Michigan match up for the forseeable future, and you and your sister were READY!



We did a family run to West End, where you got doted on and your sister got donuts, and then we went grocery shopping. You get to sit in the cart like a big girl now, which you love. Although you do try to gra your sister's snack right out of her hand. I am sure you'll be eating your own goldfish soon enough!

Then it was home for naps and play time around the house. Since you are craling all over the place, you are also getting into EVERYTHING. Nothing is safe from your grasp, little one.

We ut you guys to bed and watched the game. Woooohoooo! Shut out! Go Irish!

The next day we did church like normal. You were fussy so you spent time with Dad in the hallway, then zonked in the car and stayed out for over an hour. I barely had time to feed you before I had to run out to practice.

You did get to come to the gym for a bit, which you enjoyed. I think you missed your cheer family too.

Sundays are hard on us all though, and you were VERY overtired by the time you got home. I don't like you being that upset and it was incredibly hard on me to hear your sniffles as I fed ou before bed too.

Monday was a much needed recoup day. We spent lots of time outside enjoying the swinset and the beautiful weather. I don't think we have many days this nice left!




Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment, so you went to see Grandma. You love watching Ellie blow bubbles. You give all sorts of belly laughs for that. And you are almost going from a crawling position to sitting. What? Slow down, little Squish!

Wednesday I had to meet with Janel and Lori at the gym, so you and your sister tagged along. You guys had a blast getting into mischief. Then, you hung out with Grandma while Ellie and I went to swim lessons. I think you enjoyed some 1-on-1 time without the blonde monster there.

Thursday I worked out and then we all came home and hung out at home. It was a dreary, nasty day. I don't know what happened to summer! Then when Daddy got home, we took off to the hospital since Great Grandpa Walt was in there due to some broken ribs. You guys were both dolls, and you especially hammed it up for him, giving him lots of belly laughs while he tickled your toes. To reward you guys for being so good, we hit the Chocolate cafe afterwards. Daddy even snuck you some cookie, while your sister chowed down.




Your sister proved again she has quite the memory, running through the cafe looking for the Easter bunny. Of course, the last time we were there with you guys was Easter, but I still can't believe she remembered that from April. She doesn't forget anything! You better be careful, squish!

The weather still stunk on Friday, so I worked out and then when Daddy got home, we headed to the Y again to go swim. You loved it and were so content floating around in the warm water. It was awesome to spent time swimming with my favorite little fishies!

So, Miss Scarlett, we are back to these updates, and I hope to continue being much more "on time". But I will say, whether I have time to sit down and blog or not, that I love every minute of being your Mommy. You are such a sweet girl, and so much fun.

I love you Squish!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment