Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cloth Diapering...part 2

Okay, so now all the fluffmail is in, and I have full reviews of a couple brands of pocket diapers...


Bum Genius: We started with these pocket diapers. And they are great. Don't get me wrong. We've never had a problem with them. HOWEVER, they are expensive. And bulky. So we looked at other alternatives.

Alva: Holy cuteness! See that cutie in that adorable fuzzy bird diaper? Their prints are adorable. Fit is good, although they are of similar bulk to the Bum Geniuses. But you cannot beat the price. $5 a diaper? Yes, please! When we need to go to full one-size diapers, I will be ordering more. And their wet bags are amazing. I need to order a couple more of those, pronto. Shipping is painfully slow from Hong Kong, but FREE.

Kawaii: My new favorites. First of all, I just ordered 17 diapers for $81. What??? So excited about this deal. But seriously, Kawaii Pure and Naturals are BY FAR by favorite diaper. They are so much less bulky than other diapers. And they are a great fit on my skinny minnie. I would so recommend this diaper to anyone. Of course, it only goes to 22lbs, but by that time the Alvas should be fitting better.

Hope that helps my friends who are thinking of making the cloth diaper jump! Take home lesson: don't be afraid to try the cheap stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment