Monday, March 11, 2013

Summer "Bucket" List

I am SO ready for summer to be here. Don't get me wrong, I am complaining daily about how fast time is going by these days. But still. I am over snowy, dreary, icky days. Bring on the sunshine!

I was inspired by a blog I found where the mom made a "Summer Bucket List" for her family, so I thought I'd do the same. There are so many things I want to do with Miss Ellie this summer, that I think it would be fun to write them all down to remind myself! We'll see how we do on this list! And I'm sure I'll be adding more constantly. Is it time to start yet?

  • play at a splash pad 
  • pick some kind of fruit
  • go to our local zoo
  • play with bubbles
  • hike up the Dunes
  • go to an aquarium
  • ride a carosel
  • have a picnic
  • play in a sprinkler
  • take a nature walk
  • go on a boat ride
  • take pictures on the beach
  • play in a kiddie pool
  • fly a kite
  • swim in a lake
  • read books on a blanket in the yard
  • go to the beach
  • play with glow sticks
  • eat outside on the deck
  • play at a park
  • go to a "big" zoo
  • eat watermelon
  • build a sandcastle
  • play with balloons
  • go to a kid's museum
  • swim in the ocean
  • watch fireworks
  • finger paint
  • play with ice

No comments:

Post a Comment