Friday, October 17, 2014

37 weeks

Dear Scarlett,

Happy 37 weeks, my little Squish! Or should I say my little stander? You are going CRAZY pulling up and standing everywhere. You want SO badly to walk too. You will push my hands away when I try to old you standing up, and you will reach from one thing to another and try to walk. I cannot believe it! You are so frustrated you can't yet. Slow down, little one. I'm not ready to have another walker on my hands!

So what else happened this week? Let's see...

Saturday we had a nice family day. We woke up and ate some yummy pumpkin pancakes. Then we did a little bit of grocery shopping. After naps, we took a couple walks and played in the yard, and then watched the game. Go Irish! Good news...they pulled out another win! Looks like you and your sister are both good luck for them!


Oh, we also had a bonfire Saturday night. You got bundled up in your sister's bear suit for the occasion.


You giggled your behind off watching Ellie throw wood on the fire. You were both amazed and it was awesome snuggling by the fire with my two favorite girlies!


Sunday was the usual craziness of church and the gym. The schedule is so hard on you, I'm sorry Smoosh. You don't nap at all until about 12:30 (after we eat) and that's all you get. I know you need more sleep than that. By the time we are heading home around 8:30, you are so overtired, poor baby. One of these days we will get things worked out.

Monday was our catch up day as usual. Getting "off" on Sunday makes Mondays very difficult. You only took about a half hour afternoon nap, which was MUCH less than you needed. I hope that we can get some adjustments made and figure out a little more of a set schedule for you, because I know you need your sleep.

 Tuesday we ran some errands, but mostly ust stayed around the house again.We have a lot of fun playing and you are babbling up a storm these days. I love to hear your sweet little voice. You are still chewing on everything and drooling up a storm. But no teeth. Fooling everyone that tells me you are teething. I love it!


Wednesday you sweeties went to the gym and hung out there while I worked out, then we went home for naps, and I came back with Ellie for swim classes while you had some 1-on-1 time with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma swears you said "Grandma". I think Ellie may have been tipping you off that they are solfties for sweet girls like you!


After swim lessons (which your sister is kicking butt! She can swim holding onto ONE finger, and got moved to only using HALF a bubble...woooohooo!) we all rushed off to the doctor to get our flu shots. Everyone was very brave, there were minimal tears, and we all got Snoopy band aids. Then we grabbed some burgers for dinner and stopped by the fountain area of the mall, where you and Ellie both watched the color-changing fountains in amazement!

Thursday was another workout day. Luckily, after Mommy's early week breakdown about a schedule you MAY be getting there. You took a nap for Grandma and then took a nice aternoon nap just like I wanted you to. GREAT job baby Squish!


This morning you I woke up to a sweet girl STANDING in her crib



What? That is crazy! You are getting so big so fast. I just love every second with you. Even the couple nights this week when you thought that it was party time in the middle of the night and didn't want to go back down to bed (yeah, luckily we've got that sorted out now too. 2 hours of trying to get you back don in the middle of the night means a zombie Mommy!). You are such a fun, silly, amazing and sweet little princess and I am so lucky that I get to be your Mommy. I can't wait to see you grow up, just slow down a bit, baby!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment