Saturday, October 6, 2012

5 weeks

Dear little Ellie,

Happy 5 weeks old, sweetie! You are getting so big, I can't even believe it! Not only physically (although you were 8lbs 1oz at the breastfeeding support group this week!) but you are also so much more aware of your surrounds and you want to check everything out. In fact, you fight going to sleep because you don't want to miss anything!

It has been another crazy busy week! Last Saturday was the Apple Festival Parade. You hung out with us down at the start and all the cheer kids fawned over you! Then you went to Aunt Lori's to watch the parade. She took good care of you and you had lots of fun with her! You also met your Aunt Stephanie at the parade. She loved you, and it was so special for me and Daddy to see her with you.

We saw Aunt Lori again this week when we went to her house to make you some pretty hairbows. You slept almost the entire time, and Lori and I got LOTS of pretty bows made for you. I can't wait to see you in them.

You and I went out on an errand day too. I was nervous, but you did fantastic. We went to the bank, post office, farmer's market and breastfeeding group. I was feeling like Super Mommy, as you only cried in the breastfeeding group when I was undressing you to feed and you wanted to eat!

Right now you are in your bouncy seat, yelling at the birds, I love that you can see them and interact with your environment a little bit more. But more than that, I just love you to pieces. You are such an amazing little girl, and I am so lucky that I get to spend so much time with you.

I love you Ellie-bean!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment