Saturday, December 1, 2012

13 weeks...3 months!

Dear Baby Bean,

You have officially been with us three months...or 13 weeks. I can't believe it! But actually I can't even remember life pre-Ellie. You light up every single day. I love that.


After the holiday last week, we took a low-key Saturday. But, you did cheer ND on to victory. 12-0, thanks to the cutest good luck charm ever!



Sunday we went to church and then out with Grandma and Grandpa Zaher for Grandpa's birthday. You were a sweet little bean and gave him lots of sweet snuggles. He also got to feed you a bottle, which he LOVED! He said he loved looking at your sweet little eyes. I can totally understand, because that is how I feel every time I feed you and you give me the "oh thank you Momma, this is the best milk EVER" eyes!

During the week we mostly stayed around the house since I had lots to do. You are getting so strong and so good at your tummy time! See?



In fact, you are so good with your head control that Daddy started putting you facing forward in  your carrier. You LOVE that. You're still so tiny that you look like a miniature little teddy bear, though!



Another cool thing you've been doing is when you are playing on the playmat, you can now bat at one particular toy, rather than just make your arms go crazy and hit everything. Once this week, you hit 3 of the 4 toys on there in succession. It is so cool watching you learn new things. I get so, so proud of my little baby birdy every time you do something new!

Friday night we did your 3 month pictures. You were beautiful, as usual, but I still can't believe that you are three months old!


I just love you SO much Ellie! Being your Mom really is the best thing in the world. I still catch myself staring at you in disbelief. I just can't believe that I have the cutest, sweetest, most amazing daughter ever. You are SUCH a blessing!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment