Wednesday, December 26, 2012

First Christmas

Christmas this year was, simply put, amazing! Seeing the bean's face light up when she saw her jumperoo from Santa was just awesome. She was reaching out of my arms and towards it as soon as she saw it. And watching her little eyes track the lights on her toys is just the sweetest thing ever.


Most of all, though, just spending time with Ryan, Ellie and Truff was just amazing. There is nothing that is more fun than just hanging with them all day. 

And as much as it was certainly special being Ellie's first Christmas, it was also really special because Ryan and I connected in a way we haven't in awhile. We're a really good team. I have joked since Ellie arrived that a newborn is nothing compared to taking 100 people across the globe. So in that way, the transition to having Ellie has been really easy. But there is something just really amazing about being up talking and laughing and solving all the world's problems until 1:30am. I'm incredibly thankful that I truly am married to my best friend. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment