Thursday, February 14, 2013

What a difference...

What a difference a week makes!

I know I wrote about this in Ellie's weekly letter, but up until last week, things were ROUGH. The bean was up 4 or 5 times a night. We ended up bedsharing out of necessity, and no one got much sleep at all. It was miserable.

A week ago, we transferred her to her pack n play. And apparently she just needed her room. Since then, she's been up a max of two times a night (and honestly, those nights are the ones when I don't put her back in bed right away and we doze off together in bed). Really, she is up 1 time pretty consistently. Or, yesterday she slept 11 hours straight. No wake ups. Holy cow.

If you would have told me two weeks ago, I would have said that you were crazy. Lesson learned...be proactive about solving problems.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment