Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scarlett's 2 month appointment

I hate shots. Really, I do.



My poor calm girl did not do well with her shots today.The screaming when she was getting them was bad enough. But then when we got home, there was random screaming from time to time. But the WORST? Well, she was extra cuddly, so she curled up on my chest and snoozed, but every so often she'd let out a little whimper. Poor baby. It was one of the most heartbreaking things ever to see my sweet Smoosh in pain, and that Tylenol could not kick in fast enough.

In good news, the check up went well. She was 23 inches tall (77th percentile) 11 pounds on the nose (44th percentile) and had a head circumference of 15 inches (48th percentile). She gave nurse Angie so many smiles that she is in love with Miss Scarlett too.

In good news, however, Ellie was a super big sister and gave Scarlett's Boo-boos lots of kisses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WDC2UUqomg

Is it bad that I am already dreading the 4 month appointment?

No comments:

Post a Comment