Saturday, September 29, 2012

4 weeks

Dear little Ellie-bean,

You are 4 weeks old today! In some ways that is so hard to believe, but in other ways, I can't even remember my pre-Ellie life. It was probably much quieter, much more productive, and much less fun.

We've had a busy week! You came with me to my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. All the nurses loved seeing you. Laurie was shocked you were so small and apologized, but I told her you were just perfect. We also went to the mall with Grandma Zaher to scour Gymboree. You got quite the loot. Although I don't want you to get any bigger, I can't wait until you can fit into some of these super-cute clothes. Wednesday you were at the gym being loved and cuddled by those crazy cheer aunties of yours. You were so good for them! Thursday Aunt Janel came down to see you and you had your first trip to Hana Yori, YUM! You didn't much like them banging those knives around, though. Then Friday we went out to lunch with your Grandma and Grandpa Zaher. You gave them nice cuddles, like always!

You're getting a little fussier these days. You don't want to just go to sleep after a meal anymore. You are so alert and your little eyes are going a million miles a minute. You will close those eyes for awhile, we will assume you are asleep and then all of a sudden you will POP them open. You are still an awesome sleeper! You set a new record last night with sleeping from 10:00 to 6:20. Over 8 hours!!! We are s thankful you are a good sleeper.

I still spend lots of time just staring at you. I am so lucky to be your Mommy, and Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know. You are such a special little girl, and I hope that as you continue to grow up that you see that more and more.

I love you, baby Bean!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment