Monday, May 5, 2014

My girls have the best Dad!

I've been meaning to write this post for a week now, but even though it is very late, it definitely still needs to be written.

Ryan = best. Dad. ever.

For like a million reasons. But really, last Saturday morning took the cake.

I was speaking at a conference for educators of teenage girls in Math and Science. Early in the week, we were driving my Chick-fil-a and they had a sign for a princess breakfast. It was Saturday morning. Bummer, that was a no-go.

Until Friday night when Ryan asked where the girls' princess dresses were. Turns out he looked up the breakfast and was going to take the girls. How stinking adorable was that. So, he got them both dressed in their Cinderella outfits and out the door to breakfast at a reasonable time. That in itself is a small miracle.


They had a blast. Ellie got her face painted, and they made frog crafts and got balloons and saw a horse drawn carriage (but not too close as Ellie didn't like the horses so much...


Ellie was in 7th heaven with her "crown" all day and had a meltdown when we had to wash it off.



Ellie was talking up a storm telling me ALL about it when I got home. She clearly had an awesome time. 

But really, it takes his awesomeness to a whole new level. I just love how much he loves those girlies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment