Thursday, July 12, 2012

32 weeks!


So, this is definitely going to be an interesting week. I'm trying desperately to keep my anxiety at bay, but so far it is not working well. My blood pressure is up a bit. And then, of course I get worried that I'm hurting E and my blood pressure soars even more. Vicious cycle. Onto happy things...

How far along: 32 weeks. Seems like a big milestone. 56 days until my due date...which means she'll be here in under 50! Wow...
How big is baby: The size of a squash. 16.7 inches and 4 pounds!
What I've done to prep for baby: Totally bragging here! We finished cleaning out what will become the nursery! Check it out: 

Now it is just time to get painting. The goal is to have it done by July 28th, which is my first shower. I'm crossing my fingers and toes we can get it done my then so I can start organizing and such.
Best moment of the week: Two big ones for me. Of course, seeing Baby E again and her rocking out her biophysical profile is one. The other one is Ryan made a comment while holding Truff (who was zonked in his arms that "maybe he really can be a Dad." I totally tear up thinking about how amazing he's going to be with Baby E. She is a lucky, lucky girl to have such an awesome Dad. 
Food cravings: Again, this is a hard one. My numbers have been pretty good for the most part, though, which makes me very happy! I did find some awesome nut and dark chocolate bars which have low carbs and a ton of protein that satisfy my sweet tooth and don't make my numbers go too crazy.
Symptoms: Not too much here. Feeling a little more sick with meals. I think my poor stomach is running out of room. 
Movement: Still moving like crazy. I'll never stop getting freaked out by slow movement days though. I like it much better when she is bouncing away. 
What I’m looking forward to: Nationals this weekend, then being done with Nationals this weekend and being able to focus more time and attention on getting ready for E. And not having the stress!
Next appt: I go in Monday morning for my first non-stress test. I'll be having those weekly for the remainder of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment