Thursday, July 26, 2012

34 weeks!

Wow, wow, wow. I know I sound like a broken record, but it is so hard to believe that I am 34 weeks already!


How far along: 34 weeks.
How big is baby: The size of a butternut squash. That seems big, but honestly, I am feeling every inch of that these days. Up until 33 weeks, I was feeling good. Now I'm feeling very whale-ish. 17.6 inches and 5 pounds! 
What I've done to prep for baby: Nursery, nursery, and more nursery! The wall color is done and the trim has a first coat on it. 


No worries, that last picture was taken after the first coat. Two more coats and the dark pink doesn't show through. Tonight we'll be hopefully finishing the trim and painting the stripe in the room. So excited about that!

Best moment of the week: So many! Starting to paint the nursery I definitely teared up, but in a good way. Then I totally enjoy how reactive she is now with the outside world, like I wrote about previously. And mostly, just how Ryan and I keep walking around looking at each other and saying "We're so excited to meet her!" 
Food cravings: It was a great food week. Got my fasting numbers down (just by drinking water...who knew?) and Ryan made me carrot cake cupcakes. But the best food moment...we found PIZZA that I can have! Papa Murphy's has a low carb pizza and I can have three slices of it. Finding that felt like Christmas!
Symptoms:That stinking shooting pain is still here. Heat packs help. And I am so much more tired than I was even a week ago. 
Movement: She's a rockstar with this still. Meeting all her kick counts.
What I’m looking forward to: My first shower is this weekend and I am SO excited about that. Also, I super excited about finishing the nursery. 
Next appt: Doctor's visits have been the only thing not going well. I had my first NST on Monday and almost passed out during it, because of how they made me lay. E passed with flying colors, but I was sweaty and dizzy and nauseous Oh, and my blood pressure stunk on Monday, so I go back in today. I'm ready for a fight. I am NOT increasing my blood pressure meds. It is FINE at home (117/70 this morning). I had blood work after my appointment on Monday and that was FINE. Yes, I have severe anxiety. But that is it. Sigh. Hoping this goes well today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment